You’ve come to the right place! Take a peek at our top tips to get your freak on this Halloween.
It’s a Halloween classic. Master a fierce feline look with our cat make-up tutorial, and you’ll never be without a spook-tacular look for Fright Night.
1. Apply Eye Colour Stick in Cairo Granite and blend out
2. Draw your cat eye with the Skinny Felt Liner, adding flicks for feline lashes.
3. Apply our Matte Lipstick in Osaka Plum.
4. Use the Smoky 2-in-1 Gel Liner to add shading, whiskers and a cute cat nose. Trace your lips and jawline for added feline fierceness.
1. Cleanse and nourish your skin with our rich Cleansing Butter.
2. Apply straight onto your dry face and massage into your skin.
3. Rinse off with warm water or remove with a wet muslin cloth for a proper cleanse.
Sleeping with your make-up on can clog your pores and lead to breakouts. Use our Camomile Waterproof Eye & Lip Make-Up Remover for effortless cleansing when you need it most.
1. Shake well to activate the make-up remover.
2. Apply generously to a cotton pad and sweep gently across eyes.
3. Use a new cotton pad to sweep across lips.
4. Repeat as necessary.
Gently cleanse and effectively remove make-up with our calming Camomile cleansers, infused with the goodness of camomile flowers. From rich cleansing butter to silky cleansing oil, find the perfect one for your skin type.
Cleansing is the essential first step in your skincare routine. Read our guide to discover the different types of cleansers, which one to use for your skin type and expert tips on gentle, effective make-up removal.
© 2019 The Body Shop International Limited
® A registered trademark of The Body Shop International Limited; A trademark of The Body Shop International Limited All rights reserved.
Registered Office: Watersmead, Littlehampton, West Sussex, BN17 6LS, United Kingdom; Registered in England No. 1284170
A The Body Shop Franchise owned and operated in New Zealand under license by OLT Retail Limited