Cocoa Butter from Ghana
If there's one ingredient that perfectly encapsulates the unrivalled passion we have for traditional, raw ingredients, it would be our intensely creamy Community Trade Cocoa Butter.
Our Customer Care phone line will remain disabled during Alert Level 2. We are streamlining all customer queries through the Customer Care email firstname.lastname@example.org and queries will be responded to within 24 hours of receipt.
This vitamin-enriched Body Butter is a feast for the skin. It melts straight in to leave skin feeling soft and smooth. It contains Community Trade cocoa butter and has a neutral scent.
• 24-hour hydration
• Great for all skin types
• Neutral scent
Massage into skin. Be generous! It works even better straight after a bath or shower.
All goods are dispatched from Wellington, New Zealand and are delivered by Track & Trace Courier. At the time of collection from our despatch centre you should receive an email with your track and trace link. The email will also include instructions on who to contact if you are not happy with your delivery.
Currently, we offer nationwide standard delivery at a flat fee of NZ$4.95 (incl.GST). Our orders are delivered using track and trace courier. All orders should arrive within 1 to 3 working days (rural deliveries may take longer).
We can only send orders to addresses within New Zealand. We are unable to ship to international addresses, but we may have a website in your country. If you need to locate a different country's website please click here.
• Vitamin E conditions, nourishes, and protects the skin, leaving it soft, smooth, and healthy.
• Community Trade shea butter moisturises and helps soften the skin.
• Community Trade cocoa butter is an excellent moisturiser that melts at body temperature, leaving the skin feeling soft and silky smooth.
• Community Trade organic soya oil is very rich in essential fatty acids that help to repair the skin's moisture barrier, thus helping to restore moisture, smoothness and suppleness.
• Lanolin is one of nature's richest moisturisers. It is readily absorbed by the skin and so provides good protection for rough, dry hands.
• Glycerin is an effective moisturiser which helps improve softness and maximise hydration.
Aqua, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii, Glycerin, Glycine Soja Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil, Lanolin Alcohol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Xanthan Gum, Parfum, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Citronellol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Sodium Hydroxide, Linalool, Geraniol, Citric Acid, CI 17200.
Our ingredients change from time to time and we endeavour to keep our website up to date, however ingredients listings on our website may differ from those on the product label. If you need confirmation or specific ingredient information please contact our Customer Care Team or call 0800 820 083
Please note: new packaging is being phased in for some products. Your shipped product or those in-store might look slightly different than the one shown on this site.
© 2020 The Body Shop International Limited
® A registered trademark of The Body Shop International Limited; A trademark of The Body Shop International Limited All rights reserved.
Registered Office: Watersmead, Littlehampton, West Sussex, BN17 6LS, United Kingdom; Registered in England No. 1284170
A The Body Shop Franchise owned and operated in New Zealand under license by OLT Retail Limited