Shea Butter from Ghana
Our Community Trade Shea Butter is hand produced by more than 430 women in Ghana. They hand prepare and crack the nuts, extracting the precious kernel.
This light cream cleanser gently lifts away dirt, make-up and impurities.
• Gently but effectively cleanses
• Softens and conditions
• Leaves skin feeling smooth and supple
Apply to the face and neck with fingertips. Wipe away with a cotton pad or muslin cloth.
All goods are dispatched from Wellington, New Zealand and are delivered by Track & Trace Courier. At the time of collection from our despatch centre you should receive an email with your track and trace link. The email will also include instructions on who to contact if you are not happy with your delivery.
Currently, we offer nationwide standard delivery at a flat fee of NZ$4.95 (incl.GST). Our orders are delivered using track and trace courier. All orders should arrive within 1 to 3 working days (rural deliveries may take longer).
We can only send orders to addresses within New Zealand. We are unable to ship to international addresses, but we may have a website in your country. If you need to locate a different country's website please click here.
• Vitamin E - conditions, nourishes, and protects the skin, leaving it soft, smooth, and healthy.
• Community Trade organic soya oil - is very rich in essential fatty acids that help to repair the skin's moisture barrier, thus helping to restore moisture, smoothness and suppleness. Also helps a group of around 500 farmers maintain their organic agriculture.
• Community Trade Shea butter - moisturises and helps soften the skin. Also provides a rural community of women with regular work and income.
• Glycerin - is an effective moisturiser which helps improve softness and maximise hydration.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isohexadecane, Sorbital, Dimethicone, Sorbitan Stearate, Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil/ Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/ Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Parfum/Fragrance, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzyl Benzoate, Disodium EDTA, Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene, Citronellol, Citric Acid.
Our ingredients change from time to time and we endeavour to keep our website up to date, however ingredients listings on our website may differ from those on the product label. If you need confirmation or specific ingredient information please contact our Customer Care Team or call 0800 820 083
Please note: new packaging is being phased in for some products. Your shipped product or those in-store might look slightly different than the one shown on this site.
© 2019 The Body Shop International Limited
® A registered trademark of The Body Shop International Limited; A trademark of The Body Shop International Limited All rights reserved.
Registered Office: Watersmead, Littlehampton, West Sussex, BN17 6LS, United Kingdom; Registered in England No. 1284170
A The Body Shop Franchise owned and operated in New Zealand under license by OLT Retail Limited