Shea Butter from Ghana
Our Community Trade Shea Butter is hand produced by more than 430 women in Ghana. They hand prepare and crack the nuts, extracting the precious kernel.
A gentle facial wash that lathers on the skin to leave it feeling clean, soft and refreshed.
• Wheatgerm oil, one of nature's richest sources of Vitamin E, moisturises, nourishes and helps to condition the skin.
• Vitamin E helps to condition and protect of skin
• Cleans the skin without drying it out
• Helps to remove excess oil, light make-up and impurities
Wet the face with clean water. Squeeze a small amount from the tube and rub together between your palms to create a lather. Massage onto the face and neck using your fingertips. Rinse off with clean water and pat skin dry.
All goods are dispatched from Wellington, New Zealand and are delivered by Track & Trace Courier. At the time of collection from our despatch centre you should receive an email with your track and trace link. The email will also include instructions on who to contact if you are not happy with your delivery.
Currently, we offer nationwide standard delivery at a flat fee of NZ$4.95 (incl.GST). Our orders are delivered using track and trace courier. All orders should arrive within 1 to 3 working days (rural deliveries may take longer).
We can only send orders to addresses within New Zealand. We are unable to ship to international addresses, but we may have a website in your country. If you need to locate a different country's website please click here.
• Vitamin E - is a naturally powerful and one of the best antioxidants that help protect the skin against damaging environmental elements, such as the sun and pollution. Helps neutralise free radicals, which are destructive molecules that attack cells and harm the skin. Is an excellent moisturiser that improves the smoothness of the skin. Helps protect the future of your skin.
• Community Trade organic soya oil - is very rich in essential fatty acids that help to repair the skin's moisture barrier, thus helping to restore moisture, smoothness and suppleness. Helps a group of around 500 farmers to continue small-scale organic agriculture.
• Wheatgerm oil - moisturises, nourishes and helps to condition the skin. As nature's richest source of Vitamin E, provides additional antioxidant protection and moisturisation.
• Community Trade shea butter
Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycine Soja Oil/Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Coco-Glucoside, Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil/ Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Sodium Laureth Sulphate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Acrylates/Steareth-20 Methacrylate Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum/Fragrance, Benzyl Benzoate, Hydroxycitronellal, Disodium EDTA, Limonene, Geraniol, Tocopherol, Linalool, Citronellol, Cinnamyl Alcohol, CI 17200/Red 33, CI 14700/Red 4.
Our ingredients change from time to time and we endeavour to keep our website up to date, however ingredients listings on our website may differ from those on the product label. If you need confirmation or specific ingredient information please contact our Customer Care Team or call 0800 820 083
Please note: new packaging is being phased in for some products. Your shipped product or those in-store might look slightly different than the one shown on this site.
Monday - Friday 9.00AM - 5.00PM (Excluding Public Holidays)
© 2019 The Body Shop International Limited
® A registered trademark of The Body Shop International Limited; A trademark of The Body Shop International Limited All rights reserved.
Registered Office: Watersmead, Littlehampton, West Sussex, BN17 6LS, United Kingdom; Registered in England No. 1284170