Honey from Ethiopia
The Honey that we use comes from communities living in and around the Ba`le Forest in Ethiopia, in the south Oromia state.
Cocoon your skin in moisture with our Ethiopian Honey Deep Nourishing Mask. Inspired by African healing and soothing rituals, our 100% vegetarian indulgent melting honey face mask drizzles together Community Trade honey, marula and olive oils for a luxurious experience. It’s also been formulated without parabens, paraffin, silicone or mineral oil. With an irresistible scent, this face mask leaves skin feeling supremely nourished, replenished and rested. Use together with our Facial Mask Brush for a truly pampering facial at home.
• 100% vegetarian
• Indulgent melting face mask
• For skin that needs an intense dose of replenishing moisture to feel softer and smoother
• Ideal to create a facial at home
• Drizzled with Community Trade honey from Ethiopia, Community Trade marula oil from Namibia and organic Community Trade olive oil from Italy
• Formulated without parabens, paraffin, silicone or mineral oil
Our ingredients change from time to time and we endeavour to keep our website up to date, however ingredients listings on our website may differ from those on the product label. If you need confirmation or specific ingredient information please contact our Customer Care Team or call 0800 820 083
Please note: new packaging is being phased in for some products. Your shipped product or those in-store might look slightly different than the one shown on this site.