The world is our source of beauty, but it’s facing devastation. We actively help enrich the biodiversity where we grow our ingredients. We act and campaign to enrich and support threatened areas of outstanding natural value to the planet.
BY 2020 WE COMMIT TO
• Build bio-bridges, protecting and regenerating 75 million square metres of habitat helping communities to live more sustainably
• Reduce the environmental footprint of our stores every time we refurbish or redesign them
• Develop and deliver three new sustainable packaging innovations
• Ensure that 70% of our total product packaging does not contain fossil fuels
• Power 100% of our stores with renewable or carbon balanced energy
• Reduce by 10% the energy use of all our stores
© 2019 The Body Shop International Limited
® A registered trademark of The Body Shop International Limited; A trademark of The Body Shop International Limited All rights reserved.
Registered Office: Watersmead, Littlehampton, West Sussex, BN17 6LS, United Kingdom; Registered in England No. 1284170
A The Body Shop Franchise owned and operated in New Zealand under license by OLT Retail Limited