RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
What do I do if I am unhappy with my order?
We believe strongly in our products and their quality and want you to be completely happy with your purchase. If you are disappointed in any way, please contact us within 30 days of purchase via phone: 0800 820 083, email or in-store. We will happily exchange unused products within 30 days of purchase. Products must be in their original condition and packaging and must be presented with proof of purchase. Any refunds will be made in the original method of payment, excluding delivery costs. We cannot accept returns of Gift Cards.
Your product(s) can only be returned in New Zealand either by post or to our Customer Care Team at the return address noted below or in-store.
If returning to store please make sure you have your delivery document with you. If the delivery documents are not presented, the store will not be able to process your exchange or refund for you.
The following information is required when returning your goods via post:
• Confirmation email containing your Order Number
• Delivery documentation containing your Delivery Number
• List and description of goods to be returned
• Reason given for returning goods
If you're returning the goods by post please note:
• It may take up to ten(10) working days for your parcel to reach us
• Returned items will be processed within two (2) working days of receipt
• Reasonable care must be taken when packaging the parcel so that goods are not damaged in transit (we will not be able to accept goods that have been damaged, goods need to be in original and re-sellable condition)
• Consider using a carrier that offers both traceability and insurance.
The Body Shop
Attn: Customer Care Team
9 Kaiwharawhara Road